With UMNO having the mighty financial power to, for sure, contest in this by-election, will anyone think Anwar will have a chance?
Here's some points for everyone to ponder whether BN/UMNO will have a slightest chance to win. Remember, UMNO/BN has recently (after GE12/308) either canceled or removed the following plans/implentations to penalise the people in Penang for voting in PR/DAP state government:
- BN/UMNO canceled the MUO and removed the federal funding for Penang state tourism board
- BN/UMNO removed 3 mega projects worthed RM47b rightfully planned for Penang
- BN/UMNO canceled the funding to state owned JKKK and channeled it through a new setup JKKKP owned by federal UMNO
- UMNO AAB had refused the plead from Penang for the RM47b due to 3 mega projects being canceled, with-holding the federal fund (which also paid by residents/tax-payers in Penang) to avoid Penang doing their own projects
- BN/UMNO raised 79cents on the petrol price after GE12, eventhough BN's menisfesto and Najib PROMISED there will be no price hike, to fattened their bank accounts by sucking out more blood money from Malaysians
With all these, anyone think BN/UMNO will have a chance in Permatang Pauh by-election?