Thursday, April 22, 2010

Licking up!

Shit! What is this fella doing? He's licking up!



“Kiss his hand? When did I kiss his hand? Show me where I did that,” he exclaimed, looking miffed when asked at an unplanned press conference in Ladang Kerling near here.

Errr... What are you doing here in this photo then?

Or... may be he was not kissing... but licking!


“I have been in the MIC for 26 years. I am not someone new in the system. I know what needs to be done,” he firmly said.

Oh Yes! He knows exactly how to kiss and suck up to be an obedient lapdog.

And can you readers see the difference of the two photos above?

So, how can you support and vote for someone who did all these?
  • defended the ultra racist PERKASA, [which against 1Malaysia]
  • licked the hand of "Malay 1st, Malaysian 2nd" DPM, and [which against 1Malaysia]
  • betrayed his own community [also against 1Malaysia]


More info please read here:

No comments: